- Who are we?
- Our products & services
- Contact us
- Is a consultancy based in Sweden and working around the world.
- Provides advice and services regarding:
- Aquatic policy and management systems, including best practices for sustainable utlilization and conservation of aquatic ecosystems.
- Promotion of sound and responsible policies (e.g. ecosystem approach to management of human activities, including European Community Marine Strategy and Water Framework Directive) involving fisheries, aquaculture, oil and gas exploration, extraction of aggregates, and coastal zone planning.
- Identification, development and application of environmental quality objectives, and cost-effective assessment, monitoring and recovery regimes using ecosystem-based science and management.
- Capacity building in developing countries within the fisheries, aquaculture, and environmental sectors, particularly in areas of education and training at scientific and management levels, and evaluation of efficacy of donor assisted programmes.
- Organizing conferences, workshops and training courses in the above-mentioned areas.
- Critiquing, scoping and developing science plans and proposals for research funding, particularly for better linking science and policy.
- Evaluating and improving the structure, function and management of public and private sector organizations.
- Preparation of scientific documents/reports and position papers (e.g. science/research and management plans and proposals, reviews and evaluations) for national and international organizations in the private and public sectors.